Full course description
This course is designed to review concepts related to building customer relationships and the selling process.
This course is for the novice to experienced sales person who would like a refresher on topics related to customer service, managing customer expectations, and improving selling effectiveness.
This course would be applicable to all employees that have a customer-facing role and are dependent upon selling and interacting with customers. This audience may have also completed a customer service and building relationships course.
This course will enable learners to:
- Describe what is meant by a project
- Explain what means
- Identify benefits of projects
- Identify the phases of a project’s life cycle
- Prioritize projects
- Begin conceptualizing your project, including goals and vision statements
- Contribute to creating a Statement of Work
- Have a better ability to sell ideas and make presentations.
- Know simple techniques and tools for planning and tracking your project.
- Have methods for keeping the team focused and motivated.
Components of this project
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10-15 hours of course material and assignments.
It may be helpful to find video/media material for customer service examples. Several YouTube videos have been employed in this course, however, it is strongly advised to replace these videos with similar media demonstrating appropriate customer service practices like from Chester Hull.
[[[State any anticipated constraints that might impact the ability to successfully complete this project. For example: Several on-site videos will be created as part of this course. Video shoots will be scheduled at the convenience of Plant 72. If the shoots can’t be scheduled within a reasonable timeframe without affecting the plant’s manufacturing schedule, target dates in this agreement may need to be revised.]]