This course is designed to review principles of leadership, goal setting, and reflecting on one’s personal mission.
This course is applicable for all employees of all levels.
This course is applicable for all employees who are interested in learning more about being a leader of others and oneself as well as exploring goal setting and following through on goal achievement.
This course will enable learners to:
- Define self-leadership and what it means on an individual level
- Assume responsibility for your results by understanding who you are, what you want, and how to reach your goals
- Describe the four pillars of self-leadership
- Use techniques related to adjusting to change, cultivating optimism, and developing good habits to build your self-leadership
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10-15 hours of course material and assignments.
It may be helpful to find video/media material for customer service examples. Several YouTube videos have been employed in this course, however, it is strongly advised to replace these videos with similar media demonstrating appropriate customer service practices like from Chester Hull.
[[[State any anticipated constraints that might impact the ability to successfully complete this project. For example: Several on-site videos will be created as part of this course. Video shoots will be scheduled at the convenience of Plant 72. If the shoots can’t be scheduled within a reasonable timeframe without affecting the plant’s manufacturing schedule, target dates in this agreement may need to be revised.]]