This course is designed to introduce the learner to components related to intrepreneurship, including how to influence and work with others.
This course is applicable for all employees who are interested in creating positive change within an organization and learning more about intrapreneurship.
This course would be applicable to all employees that have an interest in intrapreneurship and those who work in teams to collaborate, innovate, and bring about positive change in their organization.
This course will enable learners to:
- Understand the importance of intrapreneurship in today’s economy
- Identify the characteristics of an intrapreneur and assess your own strengths
- Create an intrapreneurial team within your organization
- Understand the process of intrapreneurship
- Develop a new product or process idea
- Understand the importance of a sales strategy
- Create a start-up financial statement
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10-12 hours of course material and assignments.
It may be helpful to find video/media material for customer service examples. Several YouTube videos have been employed in this course, however, it is strongly advised to replace these videos with similar media demonstrating appropriate customer service practices like from Chester Hull.
[[[State any anticipated constraints that might impact the ability to successfully complete this project. For example: Several on-site videos will be created as part of this course. Video shoots will be scheduled at the convenience of Plant 72. If the shoots can’t be scheduled within a reasonable timeframe without affecting the plant’s manufacturing schedule, target dates in this agreement may need to be revised.]]