Full course description
Creating a Top-Notch Talent Management Program
This course is designed to introduce the learner to components related to hiring, recruiting and training staff.
This course is for the employee that may have a human resource role and be responsible for hiring,managing, and developing employees.
This course would be applicable to all employees that have a requirement to manage and coach other employees, especially new hires. This course reviews the best practices related to recruiting, hiring and retaining top talent within an organization.
This course will enable learners to:
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management in your own organization
- Describe the skills required to manage high potential candidates
- Recognize and foster talent within an organization
- Explain the principles of competency-based management
- Use the language for talent management
Components of this project
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10-12 hours of course material and assignments.
It may be helpful to find video/media material for customer service examples. Several YouTube videos have been employed in this course, however, it is strongly advised to replace these videos with similar media demonstrating appropriate customer service practices like from Chester Hull.
[[[State any anticipated constraints that might impact the ability to successfully complete this project. For example: Several on-site videos will be created as part of this course. Video shoots will be scheduled at the convenience of Plant 72. If the shoots can’t be scheduled within a reasonable timeframe without affecting the plant’s manufacturing schedule, target dates in this agreement may need to be revised.]]