Full course description
Business Succession Planning
This course is designed to introduce the importance and process of succession planning.
This is targeted for the intermediate to advanced audience who has at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
This course would be applicable to all employees within an organization who are responsible for hiring, training, or supervising other staff members.
This course will enable learners to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of succession planning for successful businesses.
- Demonstrate expertise with the key elements of a succession plan.
- Create and discuss aspects of a succession plan.
- Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles, responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation.
Components of this project
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10 hours of course material and assignments.
- Personal Action Plan worksheet to be completed by the student
- Print syllabus for download by student
It may be helpful to find video/media material for customer service examples. Several YouTube videos have been employed in this course, however, it is strongly advised to replace these videos with similar media demonstrating appropriate customer service practices like from Chester Hull.
[[[State any anticipated constraints that might impact the ability to successfully complete this project. For example: Several on-site videos will be created as part of this course. Video shoots will be scheduled at the convenience of Plant 72. If the shoots can’t be scheduled within a reasonable timeframe without affecting the plant’s manufacturing schedule, target dates in this agreement may need to be revised.]]