Full course description
Basic Internet Marketing
This course is designed to introduce the concepts related to internet (online) marketing.
This course is for the novice online marketer who has limited knowledge related to online marketing. This course does contain computer/IT related terms that the student should be comfortable with prior to taking the course.
This course would be applicable to all employees interested in online marketing. However, the target audience are those who have proficient computer skills and are able to easily and comfortably use the Internet, search engines, and have a basic-moderate understanding of marketing and Internet concepts.
This course will enable learners to:
- Determine how your Internet marketing strategy fits with your overall marketing plan
- Apply techniques to influence and engage your target market
- Weigh the value of using a distribution service for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Get started with search engine optimization
- Use online advertising to boost your marketing results
- Adjust your Internet marketing plan based on metrics and reporting
Components of this project
Instructional materials accompanying this course include:
- Online course, totaling approx. 10-12 hours of course material and assignments.
It may be helpful to find video/media material for customer service examples. Several YouTube videos have been employed in this course, however, it is strongly advised to replace these videos with similar media demonstrating appropriate customer service practices like from Chester Hull.
[[[State any anticipated constraints that might impact the ability to successfully complete this project. For example: Several on-site videos will be created as part of this course. Video shoots will be scheduled at the convenience of Plant 72. If the shoots can’t be scheduled within a reasonable timeframe without affecting the plant’s manufacturing schedule, target dates in this agreement may need to be revised.]]